A failure in your IT system can be caused by any of a multitude of issues. As if this were not enough, an unidentified problem with your operating system can block your operations while you desperately try to troubleshoot and deal with the issue. Fixing such problems yourselves takes your focus away from mission critical areas and thus prevents you from achieving business goals.
CertCore can easily remove these headaches for you at competitive rates. We have an excellent track record as SysAdmin services providers for customers in North America and Western Europe with the most diverse needs. Managing IT security and IT infrastructure issues of any complexity is one of our core competencies. CertCore is the right choice for monitoring and troubleshooting Windows and Linux operating systems for small and medium sized organizations.
What Can You Get From Us?
Our System Administration and consultancy services cover:
- Network Administration,
- Server Setup and Configuration ( Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS and RedHat Enterprise Linux as well as Microsoft Windows)
- Application Deployment,
- Cloud Solutions,
- Network Design,
- System Infrastructure Design,
- Performance Analysis,
- Configuration Management and
- Disaster Recovery.
This service consists of automated checks of the operating system to identify issues that require our intervention and tracks:
- System Availability,
- System Resources,
- File System Space,
- Severe Operational Log Monitoring.
The aim of our research and corrective actions is to bring the operating system back to its normal operational state in the shortest time possible. To this end, CertCore will:
- Execute documented standard procedures on an as needed basis,
- Take corrective action remotely for the monitored systems and
- Identify the root causes of critical events.
You can request comprehensive reports on the status and quality of the Operating System, which include:
- Ticket status and trends,
- Summaries of service requests,
- Summaries of alerts,
- Quality and event data,
- System performance data and
- Trend data.