Always the Latest Technologies
CertCore is the right stop for you if you seek a reliable, long term technology partner that masters most of the latest Web technologies (.Net, PHP, Perl and Java), desktop technologies from Microsoft, mobile technologies like iOS and C++ for embedded applications.
We rely routinely on effective testing processes and tools like WatiN, Selenium WebDriver, MS UI Automation Framework, implement projects for Windows 7, 8, Linux, Ubuntu and iOS, work with MS SQL, MySQL, Windows Forms , Rational Rose databases and use the latest and most popular solutions for versioning, communication, software analysis and architecture and development.
Summary of Our Main Technologies
Listed next is a summary of the technologies we use regularly.
- Databases: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle;
- Application Servers: Weblogic, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat and JBoss;
- Version control: Git, SVN, VSS and Clearcase with Ant, Hudson and Maven;
- UML Tools: Rational Rose, Visio.
The .NET development technologies we rely on in most of our projects include:
- Desktop frontend: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Forms, Telerik controls, DevExpress;
- Backend/server side: ASP.NET MVC 2/3/4, ASP.NET Web Forms, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Structure Map, Unity, Web Services, ORM Frameworks (ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL);
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, MySQL;
- Others: NUnit, log4Net, moq, XML.NET development tools;
- Development environments: Visual Studio;
- Code analysis: Resharper, StyleCop, FxCop;
- Continuous integration: Team Foundation Server, TeamCity;
- Testing tools: WatiN, Selenium WebDriver, MS UI Automation Framework.
Among our illustrative, high performance C++11 solutions for the automotive, healthcare & telemedicine and telecom sectors, cross-platform or tailored for Linux/Unix systems are:
- Qt, QML cross platform applications;
- Applications for embedded platforms, including ARM, Freescale, supporting D-Bus communication;
- Applications and subsystems for AVR microcontrollers and
- Modern environments with Continuous Integration system based on:
- Git source control;
- Gerrit code review;
- GoogleMock and GoogleTest for automatic testing support and
- Jenkins build manager + Covertura automatic testing code coverage.